This video covers the settings which can be changed to personalize the Ubuntu desktop. Thanks to Alan Pope (once again) and this video is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.5 License. <!–
This video includes:-
- Being able to change the screen resolution.
- Download an image from an online gallery.
- Describe how to change the desktop background image.
- Modify screensaver settings.
- Change the theme use by the desktop environment.
- Add icons for regularly used applications to the panel.
- Edit the menus.
- Adding additional panel tools and widgets.
- Add a personal photo
- Change logon screen
- Change panel settings
- Modify workspace settings
You can download this video here